- Be aged 18 or over on the proposed date of arrival in Tanzania;
- Be available for an overseas phase of 2, 4, 7 or 10 weeks
- Be, in the opinion of the AMANI HOSTEL team, likely to benefit from and contribute to the program;
- Be able to pass the necessary medical and police check requirements;
- Be able to raise the necessary funding required to cover his or her personal trip.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
Congratulations on your decision to embark on a life-changing experience abroad! We look forward to working with you to make your trip a memorable, meaningful one.
For most applicants, the first step is to contact AMANI HOSTEL advisor. Our advisors are available to answer questions and offer guidance along the way. With our help, you may be surprised at how easily your dream of going abroad can become a reality.
Enrollment in AMANI HOSTEL program begins formally with an application. Due to visa requirements and other processes involved in coordinating international programs, participants are encouraged to submit their applications as far in advance as possible.
We recommend that applications be submitted earlier in advance of the intended program start date.
If you’re intended start date is less than 12 weeks away, contact AMANI HOSTEL for more information.
“For enrollment sends us a statement of interest, Your CV and your Motivational letter see an example here…… Letter of motivation in English……
Get your Tanzania Brochure HERE
Tips before Applying.
Determine which program you want to apply for and your approximate travel dates Update your resume or CV. You will be asked to upload this information to your application. Plan to travel with another person? The application form tells us your travel partner’s name.
What Now? Applications are reviewed and responded to within 12 to 24 hours. If you are unsure if your application was submitted correctly, you can reach us at +255 784 707 352.