Car Hire & Shuttle services in Arusha
Traveling in Arusha can be stressful if you don’t have a car at your disposal. Arusha Public transport is always a nightmare as they care less.
At AMANI HOSTEL we do understand that and have the largest fleet of vehicles in Arusha whether you are on holiday or visiting friends and relatives.
Our drivers are well trained with a minimum of 15 years for each, of active driving in Arusha.
Our prices are competitive as you hire a car on a free mileage basis with insurance cover met by us.
For Saloon cars (Corona, Corolla and Caldina) we charge USD 80 per day inclusive of driver but excluding fuel. For RAV 4s and the like we charge USD 85.
For 4×4 Station Wagons (Land cruisers and Pajeros) we charge USD 150 per day inclusive of driver, insurance but excluding fuel
For 4×4 Omni buses (7 seater, 10 seater and 12 seater) we charge USD 165 per day inclusive of driver, insurance but excluding fuel
For Costa bus (25 and 28 seater) we charge USD 250 per day inclusive of driver, insurance but excluding fuel
For coach buses (50 up to 60 seaters) we charge USD 450 per day inclusive of a driver but excluding fuel.
We operate a fleet of quality vehicles that meet diverse customer needs. In a relatively short time, we have evolved into a nationwide provider of tailored and affordable solutions for mobility services. Comfort, reliability, and value for money, crucial factors in the car rental business, are an integral part of our service and are the foundations on which we have built our service reputation. Our team of dedicated service professionals continues to place a special focus on designing flexible solutions to meet our customers’ varied mobility needs.
- We offer An option to select the car of your choice from our carpool
- All of our cars are covered with comprehensive insurance
- A room for substitution if the prior selected car is not suitable for you
- Full-time spare driver/s and mechanics in case of emergency
- All of our 4x4WD have two spare wheels
- All of our cars have full AC and we complement some camping gears
- Our 4x4WD Standard size Land Cruisers/Nissan Patrol are freely driven by our visitors and for those Extended Luxury Land Cruiser to be driven by our professional drivers who also serve as Tour Guides respectively.
- Why rent a 4×4?
- Many of the roads in Africa are not tarred and you require a vehicle that can handle these roads and keep you safe. No, the Yaris you want to rent will not make it! With going remote you will discover great scenery and experiences. The 4×4 vehicles used for a self drive provide good ground clearance so that you can view the scenery and animals from a higher point of view. Space, space and more space. You can pack and bring the camera bag along!
Our 4×4 rentals are easy to understand, no hidden costs and you can adjust your rental to suite your budget. There is an adventure for everyone ! An Admin Fee to cover the toll fees, washing of the 4×4, cross border documents and for extra drivers. A daily rate for the 4×4. Choose your insurance. Done, ready for your adventure.
To make planning easier, 4×4 Adventures Africa has two main branches, Johannesburg and Windhoek. There are no extra fees for 4×4 vehicles that moves between these cities. For any other start or end city I can assist but a one way fee will be applicable. View
Our 4×4 rental vehicles are ideal for :
- Family holidays
- Friends on an adventure
- Boy’s 4×4 Adventure
- Single travelers
- Complete our Request a Quote page to find out more.
Our 4×4 vehicle options are:
- Toyota Hilux Double Cab 4×4
- Toyota Land Cruiser Double Cab 4×4
- Land Rover 110 Defender
- Please see details of 4×4 veh
The Category A 4×4 vehicles are for clients that want a new model with low kilometers. The Toyota Land Cruiser, Land Rover 110 Defender and Toyota Hilux are available in this option.
For client on a budget the Category B 4×4 vehicle is the option to go for. These vehicle are well maintained and ideal for an overland self drive adventure. Only the Toyota Hilux 4×4 vehicles are available in this option.
The Toyota Hilux 4×4 vehicles
can be equipped with a standard range of equipment View Equipment list, or in a Lite equipment version. The Lite equipment is a basic equipment range with the standard vehicle setup ( long range diesel tank, water tank, dual battery system, roof top tents ), fridge, camping and cooking items and recovery gear. Clients bring their own sleeping bags and any additional camping equipment. I have found that many of my clients require only basic equipment on their adventure. We listened and we delivered !
What about insurance ? I have 3 insurance options available to you to accommodate your budget.
- We do not take a security deposit, bond or hold on your credit card. I do take an imprint to the value of R 3000 for security reasons.
- Your quote includes STANDARD INSURANCE which excludes the tyres and windscreens and you are responsible for the first R 20 000 in damages and an admin fee of R 3000.
- CDW 2 cost R 260 per day and reduces your liability to an R 3 000 admin fee. Tyre and Windscreen is excluded.
- SUPER COVER. No extra fees. Tyres and Windscreen is included. A true ZERO liability insurance option. R 320 per day.
Special rates. I am always willing to discuss rates for long term rentals, overland adventures and on insurance and one way fees. Please feel free to talk to me to make your adventure happen.
Our 4×4 vehicles are allowed to go to the following countries: